ONE TO ONE GYM Personal Trainer
one-on-one complete fitness solution can help you overcome these common obstacles and set you on the right path to achieving your health and fitness goalS.
Personal attention in a private setting! You will work one-on-one with a Fitness Together trainer in a private studio.
The experts at Fitness Together will design a specific exercise routine that aligns directly to your lifestyle and personal goals.
We begin with a F.I.T. Consultation and Assessment to create a customized fitness program that takes into consideration your current condition, your specific health and fitness goals, and any special requests for strong results and safe outcomes.
Outdoor Personal Trainer
Think hitting the gym is hard? It's even tougher when beautiful summer weather beckons you to ditch the four walls and stale air of the indoors for the sun and breeze outside. Stop ignoring your instincts! Nature is a perfect bikini-body training ground. Here are seven reasons to blow off the dark, dreary gym and step into the sunlight.
1. You'll Go for Longer
2. You'll Blast More Calories
3. You'll Save Money
4. You'll be Happier
5. You'll Fight Germs
6. You'll Think More Clearly
7. You'll Work Out Whenever You Want
Personal Trainer for companies
Training can provide company fitness facilities and an employee wellness program, which will be an investment in both your employees' health, and your company's future ‐ ensuring both are healthy, happy and balanced. During Personal Training Services have helped many corporate companies get more from their staff.
Some of the benefits are:
1. Reduced absenteeism
2. Increased productivity
3. Reduced medical claims
4. Retain and attract employees
5. Reduce stress and anxiety
6. Promote a better quality of life
Home Personal Trainer
1. It’s Educational
2. They Help Perfect Form
3. They Can Help With Your Unique Requirements
4. They Help You Set Realistic Goals
5. They Can Help With Specific Goals, Such As Training For An Event
6. They Hold You Accountable
7. No Wasted Time = Maximum Results
8. It’s Not Just Fitness They Can Help With
9. They Improve Your Mental Health
10. They're An Unofficial Therapist
11. They Help You Form Good Habits
12. Personalised Training Plan
13. They Fit Into Your Schedule
14. Increased Flexibility For Location
15. They Challenge You